The students of the Belarusian State Technological Institute who specialize in 3D modeling and work with composite materials have visited the SkyWay production facilities.
During the excursion, the students talked to the specialists of the enterprise and saw the unique equipment for Belarus in work. For example, there is a CNC lathe by Okuma at the SkyWay production facility. That is the second such machine in Belarus. The first one is used at the enterprise of military industry.
The company Unitsky String Technologies Co. regularly cooperates with universities from different countries to support young scientists. Here are some of these institutions:
- Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- Belarusian National Technical University
- Belarusian State University of Transport
- Russian Transport University (MIIT)
- Nizhegorodsky University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Ural Federal University
- Slovak Technical University
- British Institute of Technology of Wessex
The SkyWay Innovation Centre is also under construction in the UAE as part of Sharjah Science and Technology Park. The SkyWay institute is planned to be opened there.